Adventure Island Water Park is no longer seasonal! And to celebrate their new status all year round, the park announced the inauguration, on September 10, of its ultimate relaxation spot, the Hang Ten Tiki Bar.
The sister park of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (home to the adrenaline-pumping Howl-O-Scream event) now has something else in common with Tampa’s first theme park – it will remain open all year round. year, extending its “endless summer” vibe with the use of water heaters and the opening of the casual Hang Ten Tiki bar.
Whether it’s a day spent floating in the new temperature-controlled lazy river and tropical pools, or the park’s nine thrilling water slides are the main draw, there’s nothing quite like a tiki bar to bring home that summer vacation vibe.
The Hang Ten Tiki Bar is Adventure Island’s first full-service bar, offering handcrafted house cocktails, fan-favorite local beers, a selection of regional and international rums, and an engaging menu filled with light snacks.
Surf-style bar seating overlooking the park’s white sand beaches provide the perfect setting for an island getaway for a selection of exclusive drinks prepared by mixologists, including:
- Mojito Beach Bum: This sparkling cocktail on tap claims the title of “classic daquiri with an island touch” by Hang Ten. Also in the outline are the Margarita Surfin ‘Strawberry and the Mahalo mule. Each is served in a souvenir tiki mug.
- Island Lava Flow and Caribbean Corkscrew: Special frozen drinks, with or without alcohol.
- 20 international and local rums distilled in Florida.
- Surf-themed rum or beer flights: Try the ‘Shortboard Flight’, featuring a selection of international or local rums, or dive into the ‘Longboard Flight’ of local craft beers.
- Soft drink: Guests of all ages can enjoy refreshing juices served in souvenir tiki mugs.
In addition to delicious drinks, the Hang Ten Tiki Bar also serves light island snacks including Tiki Man soft pretzel, empanadas, and a local Gulf smoked fish dip with pineapple relish.
Relax with a cocktail and snack while watching one of Hang Ten’s many TVs, each showing popular sporting events.
Visitors can make the most of the new status year round at Adventure Island with one of four annual passes. Enjoy full year access to the park, plus perks that include no blackout dates, up to six free guest tickets, access to exclusive preview events, free parking , savings on cabins and “quick queue” access.
For more information, visit AdventureIsland.com.