- Illumina: Provides doctors and nurses with real-time data and tests using “partner tech”
- For making Illumina’s genetic testing, oncology and medical testing accessible to doctors and nurses, to help them detect health issues and susceptibilities based on genetic makeup. By making healthcare professionals “the partners”, Illumina ensures that marketing and educational materials are understood and empower them to enhance the media experience for the end consumer.
- Mambu: disrupting the partner experience for FinTech
- To create multiple automation journeys that not only guarantee partners the platform, but also have access to the APIs and technology ecosystem needed to deliver global economic scale in the fintech industry.
- Nintex: Advancing Partner Automation for the Automation Industry
- For excellence in automating the partner experience workflow that sets a new industry bar by making things easy, fast and powerful for the partner.
- Proof: revolutionizing the generation of partner demand
- To create the most automated and adoptable ecosystem to fully involve partners in demand generation and drive revenue growth for business and partners.
- Zebra: redefining communications with partners
- To ensure that every partner, across the world, receives a constant and constant rhythm of communications, specially designed for them in the language of their choice.
“We simply couldn’t be prouder and more honored to serve our clientele of world-class companies,” said Curtis Brinkerhoff, vice president of customer success for Impartner. “There are so many great examples of how companies have taken their channel performance to the next level using our technology, which continues to be increasingly critical in an environment where it continues to be difficult. to be in the field. The indirect channel is more important than ever. The selection process is always difficult, but this year’s winners really stand out with their efforts to set up among a host of very talented channel professionals. “
For best practices from this year’s winners, click here. For a demonstration of how Impartner can help you achieve these kinds of results and speed up your channel performance by 32.3% on average, click here.
The announcement of this integration continues a continuous flow of information from the rapidly growing channel management technology provider, including recently $ 50 million in the financing, led by growth capital investment firm Brighton Park Capital (“Brighton Park”). The company also recently launched Impartner PX ™ PartnerExperience, a sleek and revolutionary PRM interface designed from the ground up for partners. Impartner PX positions the business empowerment data partners they need to manage their pipeline and grow their business at the forefront, eliminating the need to dig through marketing-driven websites for information. In addition, Impartner has just been named # 1 and a global winner in its Supplier Selection Matrix for Partner Management Automation (PMA) and is already a leader in “The Forrester Wave ™: Partner Relationship Management,” Q4 2020 ”.
About the partner
Impartner is the fastest growing and most award-winning provider of channel management technologies, including its flagship Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) solutions, which help businesses around the world to manage their partner relationships, drive demand through partners, and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. For more information on Impartner, which is based at that of Utah technological home, Silicon Slopes, visit impartner.com.
Follow Impartner on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.