WHY IT RATES: Families and groups can enjoy stays in intimate, socially remote luxury hotels and resorts with the new WHERE NEXT from Preferred Hotels & Resorts? Buyback program. – Lacey Pfalz, Associate Editor, TravelPulse
To meet the growing demand for private and secluded getaways, Preferred hotels and resorts, the world’s largest independent brand, announced the launch of WHERE NEXT? Takeovers – the second phase of its global WHERE NEXT? countryside. Whether they want to escape to a Bermuda beach retreat or a legendary resort on Lake Como, travelers can now select buyout options that include entire floors, wings, or even complete property acquisitions within over 135 independent luxury properties around the world, all well suited for a variety of occasions ranging from long-awaited family reunions to get-togethers with friends, celebrations and business gatherings.
“Our global sales team has responded to more requests in the past six months for partial or full hotel buyouts than ever before, so we’ve launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to fuel the inspiration of travelers and our loyal I Prefer customers while providing insight into each of the bespoke hotel options available to them, ”said Alison McDermott, Executive Director of Global Merchandising and marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “This continuation of WHERE NEXT? The global campaign is designed to appeal to many travelers and caters to different budgets and group sizes to deliver exclusive solutions for all who are ready to reconnect and create memories.
The NEXT O? The buyback offer is available for stays until December 31, 2022, with strengths such as:
– Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda) – Meet your loved ones by the sea by booking the entire Bermuda Beachfront Retreat – featuring 86 pastel pink cottages, a renowned restaurant and luxury spa on a 30-acre peninsula with four private beaches
– Sebastien Vail (Vail, Colorado, United States) – For the ultimate alpine reunion, travelers can grab this luxury hotel, home to 138 guest rooms, 38 luxury residential suites, a mountain-view pool with four hot tubs, a spa and a fitness center. form
– Aurora hostels (Aurora, New York, United States) – Enjoy nature and fireside chats at the unique and majestic collection of historic inns located in the Finger Lakes. Guests can book three of the five residences, which offer between 7 and 11 rooms per property
Europe, Middle East and Africa
– Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy) – Take possession of an entire floor of the iconic Art Nouveau lakeside hotel, which boasts 90 rooms and suites, a world-class spa, gourmet Italian cuisine and three swimming pools including a floating pool on Lake Como in Breathtaking
– The last word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa) – Book this charming little gem in its entirety to enjoy 10 rooms and suites, tastings of local wines, farm-to-table dishes in the two hotel restaurants and days of relaxation by the pool , all in the vineyards of Cape Town
– Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives) – For an unforgettable tropical reunion, book the entire island, which offers 50 private villas, four luxury restaurants, bars and spa. Guests can enjoy personalized snorkeling, diving, yoga, and cooking lessons
– Alma hotel (Cam Ranh, Vietnam) – Guests can make large-scale bespoke reservations in an entire wing of this epic 580-room resort with on-site cinema, amphitheater, multiple restaurants, cocktail lounges, eleven swimming pools and even a science museum on 80 private acres
– Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia) – For intimate family reunions, book the entire property comprising 13 luxury villas located on a pristine beach hidden by the jungle
– The Capitol Tokyo hotel (Tokyo, Japan) – Book an entire floor at one of Tokyo’s best city hotels filled with contemporary Japanese art and featuring 251 rooms and suites, a large indoor pool, spa, and five bars and restaurants
O THEN? The buybacks follow the May launch of WHERE NEXT? Experiences – an original personalized offer for two or more nights’ accommodation at the best available rate, which extends free daily breakfast for two, a locally inspired experience for two, and early access to I Prefer Elite status. The global offer is valid in more than 200 participating hotels worldwide for stays until December 31, 2021. Examples of WHERE NEXT? Experiences include Sunset Cruise at Balboa Bay Resort (Newport Beach, CA, USA), Spiritual Mexican Steam Lodge Experience at Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico), a mixologist course at EAST, Hong Kong (Hong Kong), a cigar and cocktail pairing experience at the Metropole Geneve hotel (Geneva, Switzerland) and a guided wine route through South African vineyards at Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa (Western Cape, South Africa).
For more information on WHERE NEXT? countryside, visit www.preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021. To book and discover the complete list of hotels participating in WHERE NEXT? Buyback offer, visit www.preferredhotels.com/offer/where-next-buyout.
SOURCE: Preferred Hotels & Resorts press release.